At Cowper Care, we see ourselves as an integral part of the health service providing respite and extended care to those who need it.
Cowper Care has a diverse team comprising over 200 individuals from 30 countries who work in sync to provide the highest possible standards of care to our residents and their families in our care centres. We assist our residents in achieving the best quality of life possible by providing an environment that facilitates living and dying with dignity. We are always striving to improve, and welcome the right people to join us on our journey.
Cowper Care provides employees with all the necessary tools to excel in our organisation including:
- Comprehensive induction and orientation programmes
- Ongoing training (delivered both internally and externally)
- Career progression opportunities
- Further education (with sponsorship programmes available)
- Very competitive remuneration
- Team building and social events
If you feel you have something to offer our team, we welcome you to apply for one of our vacancies posted below.
Always remember, our Residents do not live in our workplace, we work in their home.